linking accounts

Highlighted
Contributor

linking accounts

I have U-Verse and just signed up for a wireless plan.  I would like to link both accounts to view but will that automatically combine both on one bill?  I would like separate bills. 

Message 1 of 6 (3,784 Views)
Expert

Re: linking accounts

No it will not
Message 2 of 6 (3,766 Views)
Former Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by jamileh (Former Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Here is some information about creating an Access ID: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB412762#fbid=P--JBgRZqfU

This should answer your questions about being able to view both your U-Verse and Wireless accounts at the same time. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 6 (3,743 Views)
Contributor

the link below is no longer available.  How do I link my wireless and internet accounts so I don't have to log on with seperate login and passwords?

Message 4 of 6 (1,762 Views)
ACE - Professor

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6 (1,759 Views)
Contributor

If it is not too late, you should reconsider linking accounts.  I linked mine and it literally broke the account.  ATT can't figure out and suggested I try a different browser.  

Because, after something works for 5 years, and then suddenly breaks after the accounts are linked, it must be the thing that has worked before, and not the change that occured right before the issue arose.

Message 6 of 6 (278 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.