Need help understanding your bill?
quilter1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 24th, 2018 11:28 PM

itemized billing per phone number called

I live in the USA and have an IPhone  I am looking for an itemized bill for the outgoing phone numbers called from my phone.  Where can I find that information?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

Call logs are available through your online account. Log into your account and go to the usage section. Call logs are no longer on the bill unless you request detailed billing for an additional monthly charge.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

billing account *** *** **** account # ************ I have questions about phone *****************.

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Can I get an itemized bill from this month and last month with incoming and outgoing calls and text emailed to me at [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@Auburnga wrote:

Can I get an itemized bill from this month and last month with incoming and outgoing calls and text emailed to me at 

@Auburnga No. Bills are not emailed. You need to log into your account to view or download bills and usage logs.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.