Need help understanding your bill?
A

• 

25.7K Messages

Friday, December 2nd, 2016 9:11 AM

iPhone 7 $650 missing trade in credit

I participated in the iPhone 7 trade in promo in September on 2 of my lines. I have all my paperwork from in ATT store where they kept my iPhone 6's and did the trade in using the FALL2016TRADE promo code. The credits are still not showing on my bill. Is there a phone number for this program? The online chat agent says I need to go back to the store which we all know is a 30 minute wait and they will just direct me to an 800#. Any suggestions?

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

The support handle. @ATTCares

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Anonymous wrote:
The support handle. @ATTCares

Thank you! They have several Twitter handles.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Me too [Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate]. you can not believe how many times I called 611 and how many times went to store today I called 6times 611 and every time difference person but they do the same thing told me hold on and I waited more than 5mins they hangup the phone what can I say what can I do {Inappropriate content removed}

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

They took my 6+ too. Never gave me my $650 credit. It's been since October. Straight Grand theft. nothing but run-around from 611...

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@Fixit11165

@OfcrRob

Do you have the receipt for purchase?

Do you have the receipt for trade in?   Or Post office mail receipt?

If you do, send a message to @ATTMobilityCare with your contact information and copies of the receipts.  

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I've had the same issue and I've been dealing with it since September! I've spent 10 + hours on the phone with att, had three cases opened, and att had promised call backs and resolution and I haven't seen any of it. I traded my phone in at the store but they think the store made an error and shipped it to the wrong department. They've got my blood boiling!

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@Justfixit123

Go back to the store and get a print out of your receipt.  

Then send a copy by message through the forum to @ATTMobilityCare

If you held up your end and have the papers to prove it, ATT has to pay up.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I'll try that. I've been told they've fixed it two different times and had to wait two billing cycles. But in both cases it was never resolved. Super frustrating.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@Justfixit123

Once you have proof in hand, no more games.  Either they pony up, or file a BBB compliant.  

It isn't right if you have the proof.  

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I had the same issue and I'm in NYC. The att store won't accept any trade-in phones and we have to send in as directed. And it was tracked and confirmed they got it and I'm eligible an a I still haven't seen the credit after 6 months and spoken with at least 6 611 agents.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.