Explore & discover

Helpful Links

i want to keep a paper bill coming to my address where can i confirm for an iphone and a flip phonr

Highlighted
Contributor

i want to keep a paper bill coming to my address where can i confirm for an iphone and a flip phonr

Message 1 of 19
Contributor

Re: i want to keep a paper bill coming to my address where can i confirm for an iphone and a flip ph

My name is Alfonso *****, I would like to keep paper billing coming to my home.

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 2 of 19
Contributor

Re: i want to keep a paper bill coming to my address where can i confirm for an iphone and a flip ph

I want to continue to get a paper billing statement  sent to me at my home

Message 3 of 19
Contributor

paperbill

Message 4 of 19
Contributor

I want to keep receiving paper bills

Message 5 of 19
Contributor

I wood like to keep my bill paper delived to my home

Message 6 of 19
Contributor

I wish to keep getting my paper bill .

Message 7 of 19
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎03-14-2019 6:16 AM

@towman33 Posting here is not how to do it. You need to log into your account and turn off paperless billing. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 8 of 19
Contributor

i want to received my paperbil  monthly

Message 9 of 19
Contributor

i want to keep my paperbill coming to my house

jurgen [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 10 of 19
ACE - Expert

@jurgenburgdorf Posting here is not how to do it. You need to log into your account and turn off paperless billing. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 11 of 19
ACE - Sage

@sandblaster Now I just want to see how many will post on this, even though it’s not going to do a thing.  🤦🏼‍♀️

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 12 of 19
Contributor

i want to keep paper bill coming to my home.

Message 13 of 19
ACE - Sage

@potterfield wrote:

i want to keep paper bill coming to my home.

Read previous posts

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 14 of 19
Contributor

I want to continue paper billing for both my AT&T Internet and Telephone service.  I explicitly do NOT wish to go with paperless billing after July 15, 2019.   Thank you!   Richard *****

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Message 15 of 19
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support