Explore & discover

Helpful Links

horrible and lied customer services

Highlighted
Contributor

horrible and lied customer services

I went to AT&T retail store to upgrade my device

sales  person  offer me a promotion if I get another device and cost more then $700 I will get $700 off .

so I want to be clear I said  if I get XS I will pay $900 for first one and get $700 off for second one .so  I have to pay $300 .

sales person said you will pay $10 each month for 24 months .

after first month I see my bill no credit . I called AT&T and tell representative my situation.

lie #2 representative said no you have to do payment for 3 month and following next 3 month you will get credit for first 3 month

I wait until 4 month still everything s same .I called again I spoke to manager on phone .she said you have to stop by to store and talk to the

manager .I went and they said there s no promotion at the time you were here .

ending up paying 2 device full price $1800  

I am think now to switch over to T-Mobil or Verizon 

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎04-09-2019 12:29 PM

Re: horrible and lied customer services

@MH1983    This is a sample BOGO so you can see the terms:   https://www.att.com/ecms/dam/att/consumer/help/wireless/pdf/Wireless-BOGO-Offer-2018.pdf

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thanks lizdance40 

now I have proof 

I was right . I will go to court filling small claim . 

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Sage

Which can take months 

File a BBB complaint first, they might fix it right away.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support