Explore & discover

Helpful Links

fraud

Contributor

fraud

i found a collections bill from you guys but i have not once recieved a bill from you and my ex stole all my information to open an account with you & i did not agree to opening three lines with you guys. and was wondering if you guys can do anything to help me so i don't need to pay or bring down the amount i owe because i did not agree to this.
Message 1 of 6
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎10-10-2015 3:15 PM

Re: fraud

Hi @millie808!

The Global Fraud Management Organization will be able to help you with any fraud/identity theft issues you’re experiencing. Please reach out to them here:

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1159583

Thanks,

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

Hi! Sir or madam, Someone stole the numbers to debit card. They made a purchase to you for 101.94. I would love this money refunded to my account. My name is Sherry ***. My cell number is ***. Please get back to me as soon as possible Thank you, Sincerely, Sherry ***

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Sage

You need to contact your bank and the police. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Someone is using my cell phone # as a ploy to call people and say they have cred Credit card balances overdue.
Message 5 of 6
ACE - Sage

@Egbs7930

it sounds like someone spoofed your number.  It happens, it isn't legal, there is nothing that can be done because the spoofer moves on quickly. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support