Need help understanding your bill?
millie808's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, October 9th, 2015 5:48 PM

fraud

i found a collections bill from you guys but i have not once recieved a bill from you and my ex stole all my information to open an account with you & i did not agree to opening three lines with you guys. and was wondering if you guys can do anything to help me so i don't need to pay or bring down the amount i owe because i did not agree to this.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @millie808!

The Global Fraud Management Organization will be able to help you with any fraud/identity theft issues you’re experiencing. Please reach out to them here:

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1159583

Thanks,

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hi! Sir or madam, Someone stole the numbers to debit card. They made a purchase to you for 101.94. I would love this money refunded to my account. My name is Sherry ***. My cell number is ***. Please get back to me as soon as possible Thank you, Sincerely, Sherry ***

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

You need to contact your bank and the police. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Someone is using my cell phone # as a ploy to call people and say they have cred Credit card balances overdue.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

7 years ago

@Egbs7930

it sounds like someone spoofed your number.  It happens, it isn't legal, there is nothing that can be done because the spoofer moves on quickly. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.