Explore & discover

Helpful Links

fradulent charges on my credit card

Contributor

fradulent charges on my credit card

I am being charged monthly fradulently on my credit card by Vesta AT&T. What do I do to stop this?

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎04-29-2018 7:21 AM

Re: fradulent charges on my credit card

You need to dispute any fraudulent charge directly with your credit card. If you are a prepaid customer and signed up for autopay, they aren’t fraudulent.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

How do I dispute charges I just noticed on my debit card statement and I don't even have service with direct TV now?

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

@Csalyerz86 Same answer. Dispute any charges directly with your bank. Are you a new wireless customer? If so, we have seen reports of customers getting signed up for DirectvNow without their knowledge. You might also want to contact DirectvNow to find out.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

I need to cancel my servvice . I did not want Direcct tv and do not authorize it.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support