Explore & discover

Helpful Links

eBay and AT&T bundle deal

Contributor

eBay and AT&T bundle deal

I’ve been offered if I pay 3 months of phone in advance they will cut my phone bill in 1/2 got 24 months. I had to put the amount and an eBay card.  Call AT&T and give them the numbers.  Is anyone else getting this deal or am I being scammed ?

Message 1 of 19
Contributor

Re: eBay and AT

I got same deal over phone but it was for 59.00 on a Ebay gift card, then call a number they provided with gift card number.. total of 299.99 for 5 months direct tv and internet no bill for 5 months.. a 100 visa gift card and only 59.00 a month for 3 years no contract!! I called  AT&T directly, not the number they provided.  AT&T said it was not a promotion from them but rather a scam

Message 16 of 19
Contributor

They keep texting me. Doing nothing. But I would like to know how they are getting my account info.

Message 17 of 19
Contributor

They were asking for $300 in Ebay cards and I was just contacted by them multiple times including a voice mail.  I'm concerned that they had all my account information including address, account number, email ...etc.  Even more concerning is that when you call their phone number that it has ALL the voice prompts and even hold music as a regular AT&T customer service number.

Message 18 of 19
ACE - Sage

SCAM!

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 19 of 19
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support