For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jhernandez82's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 2nd, 2015 9:55 PM

disappointed with service and prices, they great AT&T hype...

So I have been a member of AT&T for 8 months now. Love my phone, because it's Samsung of course... but AT&T prices are horrible! Every other day I get offers from t-mobile and i see their monthly prices, and i wonder, why am I staying with AT&T? They will buy out my contract, give me the same phone and I'll pay 50$ a month flat for the same service. No hidden taxes and fees that are nauseating to look at. I even called to complain about service in my own house. I read that you guys have a microcell that will improve my service in the house, but when I called I was told I have to purchase that as well?! Meanwhile, my cousin uses his t mobile phone in my house with all five bars but I struggle just to get 2 bars in my own house? That should be free if I'm told I'm in a strong coverage area but they don't know why I don't get service in my own residence. I'm reaching an early end with AT&T, because 90$ a month is too much! I had boost mobile before and 45$ a month gave me the same speeds in data usage.. only difference boost was, half the cost and I actually got reception in my house. I hope AT&T steps their game up and realize that they ARE STILL THE MOST EXPENSIVE! AND DON'T HAVE THE SERVICE TO BACK THAT PRICE UP! So I know 1 customer complaint might not mean anything, but 1 customer with an extensive AT&T friend list that can easily convert a lot of people over to save some cash, might mean more. Step your service up, lower those prices OFFER people that microcell if they genuinely need it.. til then, come July, I'm switching service cause I'm not rich enough to fork over nearly 1200 a year for "ok" service, I'll pay 1200 a year for "amazing" service. Thank you!

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there @jhernandez82

I’m sorry to hear you are disappointed with the service we are providing and the pricing for our services. I’d be happy to take a look into this for you to see if we can find a better suited plan for you and if there is any way we can improve service in your area. You are a valued customer and we appreciate this chance to help make your experience with us better! Please send me a private message by Clicking Here and include the following information, I can look into this for you and we’ll come to a resolution together!

• Full name
  • Email address
  • Cell and/or account number

Thanks!

Charise

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I'm in the same. Boat, att has been nothing but expensive trouble
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.