Posted Aug 8, 2013
10:35:56 PM
View profile
data usage renews wrong

My data keeps going to 0 at around midnight the day my plan renews.

Really tired of this.

611 useless drops or not open.

Thinking about changing carriers.

REALY TIRED OF THIS

TAKE MY MONEY BUT NO DATA FOR MY PAYMENT

My data keeps going to 0 at around midnight the day my plan renews.

Really tired of this.

611 useless drops or not open.

Thinking about changing carriers.

REALY TIRED OF THIS

TAKE MY MONEY BUT NO DATA FOR MY PAYMENT

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 9, 2013 8:07:59 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
I'm not quite understanding what you mean? Do you mean you usage goes to 0 each billing cycle? That's completely normal and you should be happy it does that. :smileytongue:

If you had let's say 0 of 300MB, that would mean you have 300MB of data left to use. If you have 0 of 3075MB, you would still have 3GB of data left to use.

Now if you had let's say 1024MB of 3075MB left, what this would indicate is that you have used 1GB of you plan and have 2GB left to use in your billing cycle.

So in short, this is normal and a good thing. :smileyhappy:
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

data usage renews wrong

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 9, 2013 8:07:59 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
I'm not quite understanding what you mean? Do you mean you usage goes to 0 each billing cycle? That's completely normal and you should be happy it does that. :smileytongue:

If you had let's say 0 of 300MB, that would mean you have 300MB of data left to use. If you have 0 of 3075MB, you would still have 3GB of data left to use.

Now if you had let's say 1024MB of 3075MB left, what this would indicate is that you have used 1GB of you plan and have 2GB left to use in your billing cycle.

~Sunshine :smileyhappy:

~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: data usage renews wrong

2 of 3 (1,235 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2013 7:13:57 AM
(0)
Employee
I completely agree. Your billing cycle start over at 11:59:59 pm.lol That is something funny to think about right.
I completely agree. Your billing cycle start over at 11:59:59 pm.lol That is something funny to think about right.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: data usage renews wrong

3 of 3 (1,084 Views)