Explore & discover

Helpful Links

data overage

Highlighted
Contributor

data overage

What services/tasks are included in data overage? I haven't changed my habits and am suddenly getting charged for data overage.
Message 1 of 2
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by ljmcferr
‎05-05-2017 11:28 AM

Re: data overage

Phones receive updates monthly and apps often daily.  So while your habits haven't changed, the phone's software certain has changed.    

"What services/tasks are included in data overage?".  That information is on your phone.   The only accurate record of your data use in on the phone itself.  It's private.  

If your phone says you used more data than you allotment, then it did.  You can scale back on use of which ever apps are causing the overage.  

See your data use on the phone ....settings.  Data usage.    Scroll down to see apps.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support