breakdown of 2017 bills

Highlighted
Contributor

breakdown of 2017 bills

I wish to view past paid bills

Message 1 of 10
ACE - Expert

Re: breakdown of 2017 bills

Login to your account. Your last 16 bills are available online.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10

Really?  How do you get the date to change from just the prior 30 days?????  It's not working for me.  Got any suggestions

Message 3 of 10
ACE - Sage

@omermaid711

See the arrow next to the dates?  

F64357BE-AB57-4A07-981C-7333E1134C29.jpegD9B546EA-D890-4D1B-A606-D77AC2751CA9.jpeg

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 10

No. I went to payment history and next to the date all it shows is a little calender and when I go back it only will go to May 2018?????

Message 5 of 10

"When i go to account history it shows the date but next to it is a calender and it only scrolls to may 2018???????

Message 6 of 10
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by Employee (Employee)
Accepted by Constructive
‎11-28-2018 1:07 PM

@omermaid711

If you are a prepaid customer there is 6 months of information only.  That’s all you get.  There are no older records at all.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Tags (1)
Message 7 of 10

Crap! You would think being a pre-paid (auto pay) customer you would have more priviledges and get your entire account history with these people. Oh well. I guess i won't prepay any longer. Thank You for your immediate reply.

Message 8 of 10
ACE - Sage

@omermaid711

I print my prepaid payment recordevery 6 months for my tax records 

Message 9 of 10

Thank You. i wish I started to do that when i first got with att. Oh well, it's cool. I can figure out what i need to do about my situation.
Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support