Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 29, 2013
10:54:23 AM
View profile
adjustments
Ok so I got my first bill and had charged my like 100 extra but I paid it I couldn't lose my phone. Now on my bill in the list of payments made and payments due its says adjustments $100. What does that mean I am so confused please help.
Ok so I got my first bill and had charged my like 100 extra but I paid it I couldn't lose my phone. Now on my bill in the list of payments made and payments due its says adjustments $100. What does that mean I am so confused please help.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 1, 2013 7:00:39 AM
(0)
Employee
Edited by Dorlese_D on Dec 16, 2013 at 2:11:02 PM

SamEsorus wrote:

Hello SamEsorus.  Welcome to the forums and thanks for your post.  Please review the AT&T Billing Glossary for some helpful explanations!   Understand your first bill is also another great article that provides a video of a sample bill.

After you review these tips if you still have questions regarding your billing, please don't hesitate to send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with details of your concerns along with your name, account number, email address, contact number and a good time for you to be reached.

A manager will contact you within 48 hours of receipt of your private message.

I hope this information is helpful to you!  ~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

adjustments

1 reply
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 1, 2013 7:00:39 AM
(0)
Employee
Edited by Dorlese_D on Dec 16, 2013 at 2:11:02 PM

SamEsorus wrote:

Hello SamEsorus.  Welcome to the forums and thanks for your post.  Please review the AT&T Billing Glossary for some helpful explanations!   Understand your first bill is also another great article that provides a video of a sample bill.

After you review these tips if you still have questions regarding your billing, please don't hesitate to send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with details of your concerns along with your name, account number, email address, contact number and a good time for you to be reached.

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

SamEsorus wrote:

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: adjustments

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (1,351 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments