Helpful Links

adjustments

Highlighted
Contributor

adjustments

Ok so I got my first bill and had charged my like 100 extra but I paid it I couldn't lose my phone. Now on my bill in the list of payments made and payments due its says adjustments $100. What does that mean I am so confused please help.
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
Employee

Re: adjustments

SamEsorus wrote:
Ok so I got my first bill and had charged my like 100 extra but I paid it I couldn't lose my phone. Now on my bill in the list of payments made and payments due its says adjustments $100. What does that mean I am so confused please help.

Hello SamEsorus.  Welcome to the forums and thanks for your post.  Please review the AT&T Billing Glossary for some helpful explanations!   Understand your first bill is also another great article that provides a video of a sample bill.

After you review these tips if you still have questions regarding your billing, please don't hesitate to send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with details of your concerns along with your name, account number, email address, contact number and a good time for you to be reached.

A manager will contact you within 48 hours of receipt of your private message.

I hope this information is helpful to you!  ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support