For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
rbarona's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, June 3rd, 2014 10:38 PM

account fees

I spent over 6 hours on the phone and at a local ATT store to get answers on my account costs for wireless, voice and internet accounts.  I called in response to my monthly bill indicating my promotional rate was changing. The problem is that I was never told my rate was promotional and none of my prior 11 monthly bills indicated it either!  I spoke with 11 different customer service reps and EVERY one of them gave me a different answer.  Only one person put his rate in writing (email), but the others said he didn't know what he was talking about.  I was told I would have to wait until I received my first month's bill to be certain what my costs were!  Are they crazy??

I have emailed the GM, Mr. Carlos Blanco-Sposito and still have not received any response. 

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @rbarona Welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry for the issues you're having with your billing. We can help you with that! Please send us a private message by clicking here and one of our Social Media Care managers will be happy to go over your options and help with any issues. Please include your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.