Need help understanding your bill?
Donniemcinturff's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 10:21 AM

Worst service ever

I had my three phones deactivated because I was going to switch to T-Mobile. I changed my mind and switch back to AT&T after my phones were deactivated. I was on the phone on hold for 4 hours last night had no sleep, did not eat, and still do not have my phones activated I am in distress right now and I am definitely thinking of changing today they can eat the rest of the bill for all I care and I'm putting a stop payment on the check I need immediate action

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I can be reached on my landline at [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.].   If I do not get a phone call this morning I am switching back to T-Mobile and I am not paying the rest of the bill I am fed up and had enough.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

7 years ago

@Donniemcinturff

This is a user helping user forum. Your post here will not receive a phone call from AT&T. Your phone number will be deleted by a moderator as posting of personal information on a PUBLIC forum is not allowed.

Is there an AT&T store close to you. That would be the easiest way to reactivate your account.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

If your lines were deactivated because you ported them to T-Mobile and then changed your mind, that is likely the problem. Porting numbers and then immediately porting them back is not an easy thing. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

Or worse....if you “deactivated” or canceled lines before porting them.  It is not possible to port an inactive line.  If you canceled lines, they are in limbo and can usually be retrieved within 2 weeks. 

To change carriers you just take your account number, phone number and PIN to a new carrier.  You do not need to notify your old carrier.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.