For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
libb51usmc's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, June 12th, 2014 2:28 PM

Why was I cheated out of the Promotion

Back in March I resigned my contract for 3 of my families lines.  The sales rep at the store had sold me on the phones as well as the 100 dollar promotion for each of those lines.  I was was told that it would take roughly 3 months for the credits to kick into my account.  3 months later nothing.  I call the customer service line and they tell me that because I was already a customer and didnt add any lines I would recieve no credit.  That is not what the sales rep at there Corporate store told me.  I feel cheated especially after because I ended up signing up for there uverse tv and internet as well because I thought there sales rep Jessica was honest and a good sales rep for there company, to find out I was only a commision and being ripped off.  I have had no issues or complaints with att untill now.  I will do everything that I can to let people know there fraudulant!

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, libb51usmc!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about the recent confusion regarding certain promotions. We would be happy to investigate further, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Scholar

• 

185 Messages

10 years ago

Sounds like you had originally 3 three, but decided to cancel those three line and open a whole brand new account of 3 line. Is that the case?

If that's the case, then you might not get the credit as promised.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

10 years ago

@guangzl1 wrote:
Sounds like you had originally 3 three, but decided to cancel those three line and open a whole brand new account of 3 line. Is that the case?

If that's the case, then you might not get the credit as promised.

No, it sounds like they were told they would get the promotion for renewing the contract on their 3 existing lines when no such promotion existed. The promotion was only for adding new lines. Had they cancelled their 3 lines and added 3 new lines, I believe they would have received the promotion.

Scholar

• 

185 Messages

10 years ago

I see, thanks for clarifying that for me sandblaster.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.