Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Why am I being charged $45 for data

Contributor

Why am I being charged $45 for data

I’m one of the original “unlimited data” iPhone customers. At one point AT&T added a $5 per month charge for that (after losing their court case), but now I’m being charged $45 per month for unlimited dataMonthly bill showing unlimited data charge. What’s going on?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by CoconutDiva
‎08-09-2019 8:55 AM

Re: Why am I being charged $45 for data

I guess you haven’t been looking at your bill. The price for that grandfathered unlimited plan went up 3 times, I believe. $45 is the current price and has been for quite awhile.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: Why am I being charged $45 for data

Wow.  Someone doesn’t read notices.  AT&T did a very thorough job of notifying customers each time the legacy plan went up $5.  They had the option to terminate without ETF if under service contract.   AT&T also has introduced several unlimited plans since then, each with better price options and fringe benefits.  

You might want to catch up here.   https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans.html

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support