Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 3, 2014
10:07:51 PM
View profile
When does the first day of billing start for new mobile online purchase?

I bought a new ATT mobile online. When does first day of billing start? Is on theday ordered/received/phone activation date?

I bought a new ATT mobile online. When does first day of billing start? Is on theday ordered/received/phone activation date?

When does the first day of billing start for new mobile online purchase?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2014 1:21:47 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, tobyc66!

Thanks for posting. Your bill cycle date should be listed on your customer service summary, but we can definitely review your account and let you know for sure when your billing cycle began; please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, tobyc66!

Thanks for posting. Your bill cycle date should be listed on your customer service summary, but we can definitely review your account and let you know for sure when your billing cycle began; please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: When does the first day of billing start for new mobile online purchase?

2 of 3 (410 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2014 10:55:40 AM
(0)
Employee

It's very important that you have a clear idea of that.

If your bill cycle starts on the 30th and you had started on the 15, expect to see 6 weeks of charges, with your first due date ~ 5 weeks.

If you want to change your due date, it's easiest to do it before your first bill generates, although you can still do it later if you need to.

-Alex

It's very important that you have a clear idea of that.

If your bill cycle starts on the 30th and you had started on the 15, expect to see 6 weeks of charges, with your first due date ~ 5 weeks.

If you want to change your due date, it's easiest to do it before your first bill generates, although you can still do it later if you need to.

-Alex

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: When does the first day of billing start for new mobile online purchase?

3 of 3 (366 Views)