Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 25, 2013
12:12:20 PM
When I'm paying for a new phone, can I ask the guy to transfer my SIM card to my new one?
I was thinking if that was possible
I was thinking if that was possible
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 25, 2013 12:59:24 PM
(0)
Employee

You can ask. However most devices now require you to change the SIM card to be compatible with LTE. If you are concerned about keeping your contacts, the store can usually transfer the contacts for you without issue.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

When I'm paying for a new phone, can I ask the guy to transfer my SIM card to my new one?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 25, 2013 12:59:24 PM
(0)
Employee

You can ask. However most devices now require you to change the SIM card to be compatible with LTE. If you are concerned about keeping your contacts, the store can usually transfer the contacts for you without issue.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: When I'm paying for a new phone, can I ask the guy to transfer my SIM card to my new one?

2 of 2 (794 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments