Need help understanding your bill?
jennmin's profile

Mentor

• 

29 Messages

Wednesday, September 28th, 2016 5:48 PM

Waiting on BOGO Credit From December

AT&T, I am angry & frustrated. In December, I signed up for service on 4 new lines and qualified for a holiday BOGO phone promotion on 1 of my phones on my Next Plan. It is now September, and I am paying installment 10 of 24 for this phone ($24.38/month). Since April, I have exhausted ever single line of customer service communication available. I have called customer service, chatted with online via your website at least twice a month, and even contacted the Social Media Team. Each of these methods of communication require at least an hour of my time and I have gotten nowhere. Everyone agrees that I should be getting the credits, but each month a bill is issued and I never receive the credit.  I was also promised on 5 occasions that managers and people from joint billing would call me back to resolve this issue. I'm still waiting for those calls. I am not asking for anything that wasn't in my original promotion. 

Unfortunately my next step is going to be to cancel my service. I just want this resolved. 

Former Employee

• 

408 Messages

7 years ago

I'm on it @lizdance40! Thanks for the heads up.

@jennmin wrote:

@ATTCares @ATTMobilityCare

I sent you PMs regarding my issue and never received a response. In a previous response to my issue, I have also been instructed to email ConsumDataSupp@att.com. I got nowhere there. If I don't hear from someone by Friday, I will be submitting a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. Last month I was credited the $19.84 I was due. This month I have gotten nothing. AT&T owes me the remaining $268.05 for my BOGO phone (or credit me $19.84/month for the 11 payments). 

@jennmin, I'm sorry we've put you through all of this and I know exactly how you feel. I had signed up for service with a different company years ago on a 2-year contract and was promised the world. When the bill came, it was totally wrong. I then spent the next year calling them every month doing exactly what you're doing to get my bill credited. It was frustrating to the point where I paid to get out of my contract just to avoid that hassle.

When you sent a PM back to us, it looks like that was around the time we were having problems with our automated routing system getting your message back to the right person. We spent a lot of time looking through manually to make sure we didn't miss anyone because of the IT issue, but it looks like your case fell through the cracks. I sincerely apologize about that as I know that this isn't the best response to months of waiting.

Send me a PM (so I know we'll get it) that includes your name, telephone number, and a good time to contact you. Once I get that, I promise to do everything in my power to get this resolved for you so you can finally put this whole thing to rest. I've got your back on this Smiley Wink

I look forward to hearing from you!

Mentor

• 

29 Messages

7 years ago

Many thanks @lizdance40 I received a call from @ATTKevinCS and he was extremely helpful. I am hopeful he has resolved my issue. Fingers crossed....again.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@jennmin   Take this the right way, but I hope not to hear from you again.  

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Are you still waiting

Mentor

• 

29 Messages

7 years ago

No, I am not. After much help and assistance from the forum this was finally resolved.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@jennmin   Thank goodness 

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

I am too in the same boat. BOGO was back from Feb 2017, and it's now late August. I've been calling every week and have had multiple case number, but no fixes. Please help.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@Simplytien wrote:
I am too in the same boat. BOGO was back from Feb 2017, and it's now late August. I've been calling every week and have had multiple case number, but no fixes. Please help.

What exact date?   The BOGO from September to February 23 required you also have ATT TV service.  With the exception of the one week holiday BOGO, there was no straight "add a line" BOGO.   If you don't have TV service you didn't qualify, not that they will tell you.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

The Iphone 7 BOGO for this year was from Feb-April 2017. Yes I have bundle services, I have internet, direct tv, and wireless.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

I sign up for BOGO ON FEB 28,2017. The number it supposed to be free is [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] Ive been calling att multiple times for the last 2-3 months. Ive been given incident number and case number, and been told to wait 7-10 business days each time. I already getting credit for an old BOGO, but I've haven't gotten credit from the new BOGO. Been told numerous time that it was computer glitch and that special team will have to manually enter the code in. I don't have time to call att every couple of days or each month when my bill is not correct

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.