Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 11, 2011
6:17:24 PM
Unknown subscriptions?

Has anyone gotten charged with a subscription from the ATTapp center, by something called Pictavision? I seriously do not remember subscribing to it, especially THREE TIMES (and also getting charged $4 - $5, each time)..

Has anyone gotten charged with a subscription from the ATTapp center, by something called Pictavision? I seriously do not remember subscribing to it, especially THREE TIMES (and also getting charged $4 - $5, each time)..

(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 11, 2011 6:39:41 PM
(1)
ACE - Expert
That is not an AT&T subscription, it is a third party subscription that is put on your AT&T bill. Call AT&T and have the fee removed and put a purchase block on your account to prevent further "subscription" fees.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Unknown subscriptions?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 11, 2011 6:39:41 PM
(1)
ACE - Expert
That is not an AT&T subscription, it is a third party subscription that is put on your AT&T bill. Call AT&T and have the fee removed and put a purchase block on your account to prevent further "subscription" fees.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Unknown subscriptions?

2 of 3 (3,234 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2011 12:53:37 PM
(0)
Mentor
Thanks!
Thanks!

Re: Unknown subscriptions?