For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
ashishmody's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, October 3rd, 2010 9:10 PM

Transfer of billing responsibility

Hi,

I have a MN number (925) but I have a California address (LA) on the file. Two of my friends are now trying to come into a family plan under my connection. These two number are California number (925). It didn't let me do it online and said that I must create a new account to do this. Thus, I called up customer care and they told me that the numbers will change if we get into a family plan as they are of different market circles?? Smiley Indifferent

She said there's no way that I can keep the same numbers and get into a family plan. Anyone has any idea how can I keep the same numbers and still stay in the family plan??

I really don't want to change my number and neither do my friends.

Ashish

Accepted Solution

Guru

• 

604 Messages

14 years ago

Unfortunately no, as AT&T doesn't allow numbers from different billing markets on the same account under the same account and family plan. The only exception would be if the account is a business account, or "NBI" account.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

need transferbilling to me help please my email ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

How do you change a name on the billing due to death of person on the bill

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.