Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Impacted by the government shutdown? AT&T can help.  Learn more

Transfer of billing responsibility


Transfer of billing responsibility



I have a MN number (925) but I have a California address (LA) on the file. Two of my friends are now trying to come into a family plan under my connection. These two number are California number (925). It didn't let me do it online and said that I must create a new account to do this. Thus, I called up customer care and they told me that the numbers will change if we get into a family plan as they are of different market circles?? Smiley Indifferent


She said there's no way that I can keep the same numbers and get into a family plan. Anyone has any idea how can I keep the same numbers and still stay in the family plan??


I really don't want to change my number and neither do my friends.



Message 1 of 4
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by ashishmody
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Transfer of billing responsibility

Unfortunately no, as AT&T doesn't allow numbers from different billing markets on the same account under the same account and family plan. The only exception would be if the account is a business account, or "NBI" account.


As an AT&T employee, the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinion.
Message 2 of 4

Re: Transfer of billing responsibility

need transferbilling to me help please my email ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 3 of 4

Re: Transfer of billing responsibility

How do you change a name on the billing due to death of person on the bill

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support