For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
clelopes's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 4th, 2018 7:08 AM

Transfer a credit from Internet to wireless payment

I Had two accounts, one for internet and another for wireless. I've cancelled the internet with ATT and there's a credit available. I want to apply this credit to my next wireless payment or request a check, however, for some reason, there's nothing on the website that allows us to move funds or request payment back due to any overpay.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@clelopes wrote:

I Had two accounts, one for internet and another for wireless. I've cancelled the internet with ATT and there's a credit available. I want to apply this credit to my next wireless payment or request a check, however, for some reason, there's nothing on the website that allows us to move funds or request payment back due to any overpay.

You will receive a refund check for the credit balance on the internet account. It usually takes about 4-6 weeks after the final bill is printed. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

6 years ago

Call ATT.  There is no method for doing a transfer between accounts, especially if the internet account is closed.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Spoke with retention got employee name and their att acct Id said credit should be applied within 24 hours. Nothing has applied. I received a email aug 6 2018 day I have a credit applied to my acct in the amount of $161.54 never received that and they don’t see it in the notes. Since I got with att I’ve spent soooo much unnecessary $$$ any advice or answers would be greatly appreciated. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.