Need help understanding your bill?
tylerlewisrn's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, December 6th, 2018 3:28 AM

Closed

Tired of being lied to by everyone at this company

I recently upgraded my plan and two phones on my account. When I was upgrading (spending money) they told me I could apply a corporate discount to my ENTIRE bill with the signature program. I told them I heard that it wouldn't apply to unlimited plans, and the girl at the store said THAT DOESNT APPLY ANYMORE and that I can have my discount if I bring in a pay stub. I bring in a pay stub today and guess what? The people at the store don't even LOOK at my account and say I've been LIED to. When I call the 800 number they tell me THOSE people at the store don't know what they're talking about and that I absolutely qualify but I have to do it through email. I've tried DOZENS of times to get the email signup to work and I NEVER EVER EVER receive the fabled "signup" email I'm told I have to go through. I am sick and tired of this company lying to me and giving me the runaround when I do anything besides spend more money. The people at the stores are underhanded thieves and should all be fired.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

The only people who qualify for discount on unlimited are first responders, military and veterans.  The policy for employees eligible for signature discounts has NOT changed and is not applicable to service discounts on unlimited plans.  It may waive some fees or provide discounts on some purchases.   So while you can apply your FAN number, it will show on your account without changing the bill.  

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Oh thanks, now I wasn’t lied to at all! You’ve changed the past and I am now happy to get screwed on my bill.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

I’m in Connecticut also, which stores told you wrong?  (It’s a truth or dare you to say otherwise thing)

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Wow I understand and feel what you going Thru.. I have been told over and over LIES.... SINCE JAN 8,2021 and unto now jan 30,2021 still haven’t had the issue resolve... They are stealing and telling customers anything...but the other hand you giving them business and this what we get in return... so sad and so disrespectful how people do anything for money! Believe me this matter will be resolve...Yes 3rd party tech/Chime Soribe in target phonixville pa. As well as an online representatives..the fault of this whole issues....But I won’t be stuck and this matter will be resolve... point of sale will take full responsibility for this lost of time and the mislead of they employee....

Former Moderator

• 

697 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @all4edith78

Thank you for sharing your concern.

As per AT&T Community Guidelines, we will have to close this thread, as it is 2 years old. We would request you to post it as a new conversation.

Have a great day!

Regards, 
AT&T Moderator

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.