Need help understanding your bill?
Sls5891's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, February 16th, 2012 10:27 PM

Text/IM Pay-Per-Use

I pay monthly for unlimited messaging and yet I am being charged for at least 14 messages a month. I don't have any IM apps on my phone. The only apps I can think of that I message from are my Facebook app or HeyTell, but I still don't think I should be getting charged. I've already been charge for 29 messages this month alone. Why am I being billed for this when I'm already paying for unlimited messaging??

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

372 Messages

12 years ago

Are they possibly international messages? Some countries like Canada and parts of the Caribbean use the North American dialing pattern so its not immediately apparent that its an international message. What's the per msg cost?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

I didn't realize it would charge for that. My fiancé lives in Japan but he has an iPhone and usually the messages send as iMessages. Do they only charge if they send as text messages?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

I did not IM text international. I do not know the charge it will be on my next bill. ???

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

Explain the IM TEXT per use I did not text international to anyone. What is this charge for? It will be on the next billing.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I have a Fruad charge for Text/IM Pay-Per-Use none of my contact are out of the USA. How can I contact HQ for Fruad charge.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.