Need help understanding your bill?
raulramona1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 21st, 2017 10:01 PM

Suspension

My account is long standing. Never had credits. When suspended in past the full amount was paid to restore. Any missed arrangements were penalized with a fee that were paid. No credit has been requested even now. The arrangement was missed due to family emergency and that amount has been paid. No reason that restore could not be done and arrangements done for what was due 2/16. The representative, manager and senior manager all lacked professionalism. I was even laughed at and when I questioned it. I was told it was background noise I was hearing.
As if I am some imbecile who can not tell the difference.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@raulramona1 wrote:
My account is long standing. Never had credits. When suspended in past the full amount was paid to restore. Any missed arrangements were penalized with a fee that were paid. No credit has been requested even now. The arrangement was missed due to family emergency and that amount has been paid. No reason that restore could not be done and arrangements done for what was due 2/16. The representative, manager and senior manager all lacked professionalism. I was even laughed at and when I questioned it. I was told it was background noise I was hearing.
As if I am some imbecile who can not tell the difference.

If your account is suspended, all past due amount must be paid for restoral. 

Period. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.