Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Suspended

Contributor

Suspended

My service was suspended five days ago for $580, with $100 of my previous bill's balance included. I will be able to make the full payment in two days. I just got an email today saying my service would be canceled with no date provided. How soon does ATT cancel services after suspension?

Message 1 of 3
Associated Member

Re: Suspended

If you’re service is suspended for non pay then you’re account becomes cancelled usually by 30 days after that suspension date but you can resume from cancel within 59 days of the cancel date if you pay the entire balance due minus any early termination fees and/or installment balances. You will be charged a $35 restoral fee on the next bill if you are suspended for non pay. Hope this helps! 

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Suspended

My phone was to be temporary suspended for going out of the country. But they suspended also the phone that had international calling added. Now we have 2 phones with emergency only. How do I get this corrected without a phone.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support