Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Suspended

Highlighted

Suspended

My friends phone is suspended. He is on his daughters phone plan and she didn't pay the bill!! She said she will pay the bill today!! Today is Friday!! IF She does pay the bill today, does she have to pay the bill BEFORE A Certain time today to get the services back on TODAY? Does AT&T RECONNECT services on Saturdays OR Will My Friend Have To Wait Till Monday To Get His Phone Back On Because OF This being the
Week-End?? Any Advice Would Be So Helpful
AND.
SO APPRECIATED!! Thank-You In Advance!!!
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by GreekGoddess
‎04-15-2016 7:21 AM

Re: Suspended

If it is AT&T Wireless Service then they will reconnect it as soon as payment is recieved even on Saturdays and Sundays.

If it is AT&T landline service then it will only be reconnected on weekdays.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 8

Wow!!! Cool Beans!!! You have no idea how you just squashed an argument brewing between me & my friend about this phone situation!! Hopefully she pays the bill TODAY!! Lol. THANK- YOU!!! THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!
Message 3 of 8
Contributor

So when you do get suspended for non pay does ATT stll continue to bill you?

Message 4 of 8
Contributor

Yes, so long as the account is suspended for non-pay.  It will continue to receive regular monthly charges just as if you suspended it from the website.

If it goes to cancelled due to non-pay, then it won't continue to charge.

Message 5 of 8
Contributor

I laid my phone bill two hours ago and my service hasn't been reconnected. Do you have any clue why?
Message 6 of 8
Contributor

I paid my phone bill two hours ago and my service hasn't been reconnected. Do you have any clue why?
Message 7 of 8
ACE - Expert

@vtoribio96 wrote:

I paid my phone bill two hours ago and my service hasn't been reconnected. Do you have any clue why?

Yes, you paid it late.

GoPhone or postpaid?

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support