For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Jeterpm's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 4th, 2018 7:29 PM

Sick of AT & T lies!!

I’ve been lied to since I believed the customer service representative that told me my monthly payment would be cheaper than my previous carrier. My first bill was 4x what I was told it would be. Subsequent bills have not decreased. I located a number for the office of the president and a representative lowered my bills to an amount still much higher than what I was paying with my old service provider. After much discussion I told them I could not afford there services and the representative told my I could return two of the phones on the plan to lower my bill. I signed up for a bogus bye one get one free that was NOT a BOGO because I had to pay for all 4 phones when I was told I would not have to. Upon returning the phones I get another escalated bill over $900. I realize this once my service is interrupted. I call to inquire why and I’m told that I owe for phones that were not returned within 14 days. I tell them that a representative from the office of the president told me to return the phones and no one seems to care. Customer Service is non- existent and even today when a rep tells me I only have to pay my current bill and not to worry about the past due because she sees where they received the phones- I call back to find out when the bill has to be paid and the next representative says oh I don’t know why the previous rep said that. I even asked the previous rep to notate the conversation becauyof all of the trouble I’ve experienced but the 2nd rep just says sorry you have to pay the past due. I again tell her that I’ve gotten nothing but the run around and lies and that the previous rep guaranteed I did not have to pay the past amount because I would receive credit for the returned phones. If one rep can see this why not the other?  And when I inquire about the # to the office of the president no one has it. I’m sick and tired of AT & T your awful customer service. The over charging and lies on top of lies. I’m contacting a lawyer, the BBB, social media and the local news if this is NOT rectified!

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.