Service agreement for AT&T premier discount.

Service agreement for AT&T premier discount.

Hi,

I have an unlocked phone and I'm planning to opt for a post-paid plan from AT&T without contract. I work for an organization that makes me eligible for a service discount / company discount through AT&T premier. If I enroll for the service discount / company discount, am I required to sign a 2 year service agreement? If yes, what is the penalty if I break the service agreement?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (3,379 Views)
Professor

Re: Service agreement for AT&T premier discount.

You can pay month to month without a contract.
Message 2 of 7 (3,376 Views)

Thanks for the response, but are you sure that a contract is not required if I enroll for a company discount? I read somewhere that a 2 year service agreement is required.

Message 3 of 7 (3,370 Views)
Professor

You may be right. It's subject to the agreement that your company has with AT&T.

Message 4 of 7 (3,367 Views)
Expert

desmond_sambath wrote:

Thanks for the response, but are you sure that a contract is not required if I enroll for a company discount? I read somewhere that a 2 year service agreement is required.

It is all subject to the agreement terms your company has with ATT, if the terms for you to get the discount require a commitment, then that is the rules your company agreed to with ATT. Yoyu need to speak to or get a copy of the discout agreement that is in effect with your company.

Message 5 of 7 (3,357 Views)
Former Community Manager

desmond_sambath wrote:

As the others have said, this is completely dependent upon the agreement your company made with AT&T. I recommened touching base with your internal IT department (usually the ones who have the information about this stuff) to make sure you understand what you're eligible for. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 7 (3,330 Views)

Thank you everyone.

Message 7 of 7 (3,322 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.