Service agreement for AT&T premier discount.

Service agreement for AT&T premier discount.

Hi,

I have an unlocked phone and I'm planning to opt for a post-paid plan from AT&T without contract. I work for an organization that makes me eligible for a service discount / company discount through AT&T premier. If I enroll for the service discount / company discount, am I required to sign a 2 year service agreement? If yes, what is the penalty if I break the service agreement?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 7
Professor

Re: Service agreement for AT&T premier discount.

You can pay month to month without a contract.
Message 2 of 7

Thanks for the response, but are you sure that a contract is not required if I enroll for a company discount? I read somewhere that a 2 year service agreement is required.

Message 3 of 7
Professor

You may be right. It's subject to the agreement that your company has with AT&T.

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 7
Expert

desmond_sambath wrote:

Thanks for the response, but are you sure that a contract is not required if I enroll for a company discount? I read somewhere that a 2 year service agreement is required.

It is all subject to the agreement terms your company has with ATT, if the terms for you to get the discount require a commitment, then that is the rules your company agreed to with ATT. Yoyu need to speak to or get a copy of the discout agreement that is in effect with your company.

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 7
Former Community Manager

desmond_sambath wrote:

As the others have said, this is completely dependent upon the agreement your company made with AT&T. I recommened touching base with your internal IT department (usually the ones who have the information about this stuff) to make sure you understand what you're eligible for. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 6 of 7

Thank you everyone.

Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support