Need help understanding your bill?
CHSANTOS76's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, June 24th, 2018 5:07 PM

Serious Account/Customer Service Issue

I did the BOGO iPhone deal in October of 2017. The billing is supposed to show us getting charged monthly for each phone and then a credit for one. It has never shown this. Countless calls and store visits and it's still not right. We never get the credit. Needless to say, we will never do another special like that and will buy our phones elsewhere. I don't ever see it being resolved.

AT&T is showing lack of commitment with customer. Is this the way AT&T wants to get customer confidence?

My bill is an auto pay and I never missed any payment, I am honor my agreements and I hope the same from AT&T

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@CHSANTOS76

• Exactly which model phones?
  • What exact date?
  • Did you add a new line at the time of purchase? Or DirecTV?

I am honor my agreements and I hope the same from AT&T

Do you have a copy of that BOGO agreement? (Please post)

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I bought two Iphone 8 plus and should have two Iphone 8. We just choose one in the BOGO promotion. It happened in October 28th and it was a combo package (Wireless + Directv + Internet). internet was added late due to avaliability in my region.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

@CHSANTOS76   

According to this. https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1232016

The offer expired 10/26.  Check your dates again, and read the offer.  All offers still required new lines be added for purchase of the “give one” phone.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

The date is right, It happened in October 28th. I can understand the link you posted that shows the offer expired in October 26th. However, the BOGO promotion was offered to me and this was what I accepted. I am complaint about it since February this year and my problem was not solved. Only in April, after complain again I had the discount in my bill but it didn't happen in the follow bills.

Again, I really understand the timing posted by you but it was not mentioned to me when I did the agreement and if AT&T employee did a mistake, it is not my fault. Beside that, every month I am doing the complain in this is the first time I am seeing it.

I am really disappointed with the treatment I am receiving by AT&T because, as I said, I am honor my agreements and paying everything on time, even with bill mistake and I am not seeing AT&T treating me in the same way.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Just complementing the information: I don't know if the info below can help you in the investigation process but the three lines I have were pre-paid lines and than I did an upgrade with bundles program.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

@CHSANTOS76 wrote:

Just complementing the information: I don't know if the info below can help you in the investigation process but the three lines I have were pre-paid lines and than I did an upgrade with bundles program.

Are you saying you moved your lines from ATT prepaid to postpaid?   “New line to ATT” means that in every sense.  

Cricket, H2O and other MVNOs and ATT prepaid are existing lines.  

It is our experience you must know the offers and meet the terms or you won’t get the deal from ATT.  The computer checks for the requirements.  If they are there, the credits begin automatically, if not they don’t.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.