Need help understanding your bill?
semperfi625's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 5th, 2017 4:55 AM

Restore my service!/*-+

Me: Hello my name is RC. I had made a payment arrangement several weeks ago to pay my overdue bill.The first payment was scheduled for 11/17 it did not process so on 11/19 I paid $400 my phone was shut off the next day. After hours on the phone my service was restored. The next payment was scheduled for 12/1. when I saw the payment did not come out Monday I spent all day trying to get through but could not. After work I spoke with Alisha, then her Supervisor for an hour to discover my bank account was blocked by att. I was assured that if I called back with the $365.51 payment from another source my service would be immediately restored. After over an hour myself and 2 sons spoke with Vic then his Supervisor to learn that because my other bill was due today my earlier agreement would not be honored.In good faith I made the $365.51 payment and cannot arrange to pay my balance 12/29. I have been with att for a longtime and need to have my service restored. I have given you the last money I had, and I was promised my phone would be restored. Please honor the commitment your Supervisor assured me of earlier today. Thank you. RC

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.