For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
mcinturf's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, June 15th, 2018 1:15 PM

Regarding the new administrative fee....question?

Everything I have been reading online today, as I was not aware of the new fee until this months billing, seems to suggest the fee would be $.61/ month. Why then is my fee, for one line mind you, $1.99/ month? Over the course of service that would result in significantly more money. What determines how much one pays? Thanks.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

The administration fee was raised this past month from $76 per line to $1.26 per line to fall in line with Verizon who raised their fee 4 years ago.  

61¢ was the administration fee 2 years ago, it was raised to 76¢ last year.  

While notice is not required, it is on the last page of your previous bill under News.  

Not sure where $1.99 came from (total fees?).  Tap the + sign to expand details and see all fees and taxes.

28305C30-2D57-42E9-994B-462898F103DB.png9676B13F-5E8E-487B-AE13-1C629C276BAB.jpeg

2 Attachments

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Well thanks. I'm actually looking specifically at Administrative Fee line only on my bill. Mine is $1.99. Which in your example above shows $1.26... Which again, is also more than $.76. There has to be some calculation that determines what a person pays. I personally pay alot more that $.76/mo.

Thanks for the response.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Sorry, was answering on phone. I see you stated that ou was raised to $1.26. My bad. Still, I'm paying $1.99. I would just like to know why it isn't $1.26.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

There have been two administrative fee increases. Check your previous bill, it was probably $1.26 on it. The increase to $1.99 hasn’t hit my bill yet, I expect it on my next bill.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

@mcinturf wrote:

Well thanks. I'm actually looking specifically at Administrative Fee line only on my bill. Mine is $1.99. Which in your example above shows $1.26... Which again, is also more than $.76. There has to be some calculation that determines what a person pays. I personally pay alot more that $.76/mo.

Thanks for the response.

Read the “News to you” section of your last 2 bills. ATT raised it to $1.26 last month.  Then again to $1.99 this month.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.