Recent activity

Highlighted
Contributor

Recent activity

When should I expect to see "recent activity" related to my bill?
Is there any other way to see it?
Message 1 of 3 (217 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Recent activity

Hello @arowe331 

You can log into myatt.com and click on "I want to..." - "View Usage and View My Usage" - and then "View Usage Details" to see your recent calls, texts and data records, is that what you're looking for? Those records can be delayed by up to 3 days, but it's not common, I just checked mine and I have my details from last night in there.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (176 Views)
Employee

Re: Recent activity

The recent activity under your account overview shows things like adjustment and charge activity that occured since your bill cycle closed. So, say your balance for august 1st through the 31st is 100$ and on sept 2nd you got a credit for 25$, your balance would still show 100$, but the recent activity would tell you that you recieved a 25$ credit.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.