For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jimcollie's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2019 2:29 PM

Re: How can you do that?

This morning, July 3, I received an AT&T notice that my automatic pay was no longer operative because I failed to make two payments. I followed the link provided to my billing record. It showed that I had failed to make one payment on May 19. It also showed that on May 22 I called and replaced the credit card with the new card the bank had issued me - and that the charge went through on that date. There was no second charge that wasn't made. The billing display shows that the regular monthly charge went through on the next month. Since AT&T makes it absolutely impossible to talk to anyone, or even send someone responsible for that stuff a message, now what do I do?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

im a bit confused but if you had 2 automatic charges get declined then they will eliminate automatic payments since it costs them money to process the payment even if its declined.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

5 years ago

@jimcollie wrote:

This morning, July 3, I received an AT&T notice that my automatic pay was no longer operative because I failed to make two payments. I followed the link provided to my billing record. It showed that I had failed to make one payment on May 19. It also showed that on May 22 I called and replaced the credit card with the new card the bank had issued me - and that the charge went through on that date. There was no second charge that wasn't made. The billing display shows that the regular monthly charge went through on the next month. Since AT&T makes it absolutely impossible to talk to anyone, or even send someone responsible for that stuff a message, now what do I do?

Was there an issue with the April payment? Have you reenrolled in autopay?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

@MicCheck  this was several years ago but my sister had the same issue, 2 missed payments due to card expiring one month and funds not available the second month.they cancelled her autopay and the option to enroll in autopay was no longer available

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.