Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Problem with Trade in credits

Contributor

Problem with Trade in credits

I am very disappointed in the AT&T Trade-In-Program.  I bought a new Galaxy S10 and mailed in my old Galaxy S7.  I received an email confirmation two months ago that my S7 was received and that my S7 was valued at $75.  I received another email a month later saying that my $75 promotional card was on it's way and would take approximately 3 weeks to arrive.  It is now four weeks since that email and I still have not received my promotional card.  I hope I get my $75 promotional card before I'm ready to trade in my new S10.  I sure don't wait 2 months to pay my AT&T bill.  I don't think I'll be using or recommending the AT&T Trade-In Program.

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Sage

Re: Problem with Trade in credits

Bet you a quarter you chucked it in the recycling bin.   They come from a third party, and you may have thought it was junk mail.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support