- edited 10-18-2016 9:21 PM
Solved by: Go to Solution.
03-19-2017 7:38 PM
A few questions before making suggestions (suggestions are generally based on the answers you give):
(Yes/No/Date works for most answers)
1. What model iPhone did you trade in? iPhone 6
2. Your purchased your iPhone 7 specifically on what date? (or order date)
3. You turned off Find My iPhone?
4. The turned in iPhone was definitely 100% paid off?
5. You purchased the new iPhone on Next?
6. Have you been late for any of your payments since you purchased?
7. You turned the old iPhone in at the AT&T store or in the mail?
8. What date did you turn in (or mail) the old iPhone?
9. Your receipt for turning it in said $0.00 for the trade in?
10. You removed the 4-digit passcode from the iPhone?
11. What condition was the turned in iPhone?
I recommend hitting REPLY/QUOTE, then hit QUOTE and typing the SHORT answers next to the question in ALL CAPS or bold.
03-20-2017 4:05 AM
03-20-2017 4:40 AM
I've also gotten responses from https://tradein.att.com/#/request-help in regards to this same trade-in.
Good luck, I did the same promo and it makes me smile every time I see my $27.09 credit on my account!
03-20-2017 6:24 AM
04-16-2017 7:00 AM
04-16-2017 7:06 AM
Are you sure you have no credits?
I will assume you checked the account .... Are you paying for the new phone in installments?
Never been late paying, and filled out the fall trade in promo code online
Next step is to contact the advanced support team here @ATTMobilityCare.
Send copies of the email and all other documents.
04-18-2017 12:33 PM
04-20-2017 2:14 PM
Seeing that I am not the only one with this problem and that some have found a solution, makes me have a little hope. I have paid 7 installments plans! that's almost $200!!!
i have tried every suggestion on this forum... and still not luck
04-30-2017 5:05 AM
After I called AT&T they were able to find my lost phone. I have been credited for all my payments. Thank you AT&T.
06-27-2017 9:39 AM
Our family got 2 Iphone 7 and one iPhone 7 +. It's 9 month already, still did not money back. We were with AT&T for many years before. Probably, we need to take legal actions, not sure what else can we do to get our money back.