Need help understanding your bill?
conswirloo's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 10th, 2010 7:44 PM

Previous months voice usage

Hi folks,

Does anyone know of a way to view the previous months voice usage breakdown.  I can view the current cycle's usage with a breakdown of all the calls, but all I can get from last months is just the weird reports that aren't really useful.

I've got the integrated billing with my wireless and uverse service, so that may be part of the problem, as the billing info seems less useful since I did that(reset phone upgrade dates, too, grr).

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Guru

• 

748 Messages

14 years ago

Assuming that the consolidated bill is on your U-Verse bill, you should be able to go to your U-verse online account and pull up previous months bills and view the usage on the bill itself.  Give that a try and let us know if it was there.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

14 years ago

That did it. Not sure why I didn't see that before.  Thank you.

Guru

• 

748 Messages

14 years ago

Guru

• 

748 Messages

14 years ago

No problem

Professor

• 

1.6K Messages

14 years ago

Kudos for giving the feedback and marking the thread resoloved!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Seems the answer is for U-verse customers. I need to review past usage on cell phone only. How do I do that?

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

12 years ago

@Ray Odom wrote:

Seems the answer is for U-verse customers. I need to review past usage on cell phone only. How do I do that?

logon to the online account manager for wireless - upper right corner My Account, for cell phone infornation it uses your cell number and the information is there

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.