Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 10, 2010
12:44:09 PM
Previous months voice usage

Hi folks,

Does anyone know of a way to view the previous months voice usage breakdown.  I can view the current cycle's usage with a breakdown of all the calls, but all I can get from last months is just the weird reports that aren't really useful.

I've got the integrated billing with my wireless and uverse service, so that may be part of the problem, as the billing info seems less useful since I did that(reset phone upgrade dates, too, grr).

Thanks

Hi folks,

Does anyone know of a way to view the previous months voice usage breakdown.  I can view the current cycle's usage with a breakdown of all the calls, but all I can get from last months is just the weird reports that aren't really useful.

I've got the integrated billing with my wireless and uverse service, so that may be part of the problem, as the billing info seems less useful since I did that(reset phone upgrade dates, too, grr).

Thanks

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 11, 2010 5:28:47 PM
(0)
Guru

Assuming that the consolidated bill is on your U-Verse bill, you should be able to go to your U-verse online account and pull up previous months bills and view the usage on the bill itself.  Give that a try and let us know if it was there.

Sent from my iPhone 4
Accepted Solution

Previous months voice usage

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 11, 2010 5:28:47 PM
(0)
Guru

Assuming that the consolidated bill is on your U-Verse bill, you should be able to go to your U-verse online account and pull up previous months bills and view the usage on the bill itself.  Give that a try and let us know if it was there.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinion.

Sent from my iPhone 4

Re: Previous months voice usage

2 of 8 (10,114 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2010 6:16:46 AM
(0)
Tutor

That did it. Not sure why I didn't see that before.  Thank you.

That did it. Not sure why I didn't see that before.  Thank you.

3 of 8 (10,104 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2010 6:27:37 AM
(0)
Guru

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinion.
Sent from my iPhone 4

4 of 8 (10,102 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2010 6:28:07 AM
(0)
Guru
No problem

No problem
Sent from my iPhone 4

5 of 8 (10,101 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2010 8:57:43 AM
(0)
Professor

Kudos for giving the feedback and marking the thread resoloved!

Kudos for giving the feedback and marking the thread resoloved!

6 of 8 (10,096 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2012 10:10:50 AM
(0)
Contributor

Seems the answer is for U-verse customers. I need to review past usage on cell phone only. How do I do that?

Seems the answer is for U-verse customers. I need to review past usage on cell phone only. How do I do that?

7 of 8 (4,982 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2012 10:13:36 AM
(0)
Expert

Ray Odom wrote:

logon to the online account manager for wireless - upper right corner My Account, for cell phone infornation it uses your cell number and the information is there

Ray Odom wrote:

logon to the online account manager for wireless - upper right corner My Account, for cell phone infornation it uses your cell number and the information is there

8 of 8 (4,980 Views)