Need help understanding your bill?
dirtbikeguy's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, May 7th, 2012 10:55 PM

Porting numbers.

Will porting 1 of 3 of my family plan numbers change the family plan at all? I know I will be paying 10 dollars less but what about the data/minutes. Will I be able to get a new number in the future with unlimited data or will that end when I take off the number?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

12 years ago

It does not affect the family plan at all. Everything stays as it is, minutes, data, texting, unless you change it.
Once you take unlimited data off your account, it cannot be added again. Unlimited data is no longer offered.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

12 years ago

@dirtbikeguy wrote:
So the account my name and NOT the number? I want to be able to get a phone in the future and since I have 2 phones with Unlimited data does that mean I can get a new line on the same family plan with it too?

you can add a new line to the plan but you will not be able to get unlimited data. You get to choose from the then currently available data plans.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

So the account my name and NOT the number? I want to be able to get a phone in the future and since I have 2 phones with Unlimited data does that mean I can get a new line on the same family plan with it too?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.