For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Bornhere's profile

Mentor

• 

88 Messages

Saturday, February 6th, 2016 6:40 PM

Please answer the phone, ATT

I'm attempting the un-unify my bill and detach myself from the biggest debacle since New Coke. I've tried calling early and late. I'm on hold (again) as I'm typing this.

Is there ever a time when AT&T isn't "experiencing heavy call volumes"? And an even better question: Why can't we un-unify on the website? Also, why does it take 2 billing cycles to do this? 

Hey, you are constantly telling us, as we wait on interminable hold, to use your website. Let us use it.

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

8 years ago

Are you calling the 800 number or *611 from your phone. Any time I've used *611, wait time is only 2-5 minutes.

Mentor

• 

88 Messages

8 years ago

Well, I took your advice and waited 20 minutes (after being told wait time would be 1 minute). I'm up to 53 minutes on the other phone. Maybe you are recognized and patched through. Alas, I'm not on the "special" list. I'm being facetious.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

Have your our read this article?  It includes contact information.   

https://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-Billing/Things-to-Know-when-Combining-your-Bill/m-p/4353490#M98582

If you would post results for others fighting the same problem, I'm sure it would be appreciated. 

Mentor

• 

88 Messages

8 years ago

I read it after hopping over the Rubicon and unifying. You see, I'm a man and we never read instructions or stop for directions. At 1 hour and 5 minutes and counting...

Mentor

• 

88 Messages

8 years ago

I might not have the most exciting life, but waiting for 1 hour and 30 minutes is not on the top of the list for fun. I abandoned my call and will have to try another time.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

@Bornhere wrote:

I read it after hopping over the Rubicon and unifying. You see, I'm a man and we never read instructions or stop for directions. At 1 hour and 5 minutes and counting...

BWAHAHAHA!   Thanks for the giggle....

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.