Need help understanding your bill?
popitree's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, July 8th, 2014 1:35 AM

Plan change and refund

Currently I have $60/month prepaid plan. I had recharged 1 week back. If now I want to join a family plan  can I do it before my current plan is over. And if it is possible, whether I will get refund as out of 30days 23 days will be left.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

450 Messages

10 years ago

Hi popitree, 

With the Monthly GoPhone plans you would lose any time that you had on the plan if you switch over to a Post Paid family plan. You will not receive a refund for any time that was left over. If you had any balance in your GoPhone account, that would transfer over as a bill credit to the new Family Plan you join. 

You can change your plan at any time or join a family plan at any time without any issues. 

Hope this helps!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for reply, please let me know if I join a family plan in middle (not when the plan subscription started) what will be the cost then. 

Guru

• 

450 Messages

10 years ago

Hi popitree,

As far as the cost to you, there would be no cost. The family plan would have a proation on your line only. I can't give you an exact amount as every account is different. You can visit a local AT&T store with the account holder that will be taking over your line and they can go over any costs assoicated with the migration. 

You can find your nearest AT&T store by clicking Here

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I ordered an gophone an a 60.00 phone card! An i never received my phone card. Can I get a a 60.00 phone card put on my phone? So that I can activate my phone?? I have emails an a order number that proves I ordered the time card!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I had a $45 prepaid plan with 6Gb / month.

But I extended to $65 cause I need more traffic. BUT mobile hotspot is not allowed. 

I use the mobile hotspot for my computer. So, I have to get back to $45 😞

How can I turn my $65 payment into a payment for $45 plan?

Help me, please

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

@gophonevital  Contact/call ATT.   If you switch back you lose the rest of the plan you paid for.  

The $45 plan can have more data added $20 added 3 gigs.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I don't like ATT service and customer success at all.

I'd never recommended it to anybody in my network 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.