Plan change and refund

Contributor

Plan change and refund

Currently I have $60/month prepaid plan. I had recharged 1 week back. If now I want to join a family plan  can I do it before my current plan is over. And if it is possible, whether I will get refund as out of 30days 23 days will be left.

Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Plan change and refund

Hi popitree, 

With the Monthly GoPhone plans you would lose any time that you had on the plan if you switch over to a Post Paid family plan. You will not receive a refund for any time that was left over. If you had any balance in your GoPhone account, that would transfer over as a bill credit to the new Family Plan you join. 

You can change your plan at any time or join a family plan at any time without any issues. 

Hope this helps!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Thanks for reply, please let me know if I join a family plan in middle (not when the plan subscription started) what will be the cost then. 

Message 3 of 5
Employee

Hi popitree,

As far as the cost to you, there would be no cost. The family plan would have a proation on your line only. I can't give you an exact amount as every account is different. You can visit a local AT&T store with the account holder that will be taking over your line and they can go over any costs assoicated with the migration. 

You can find your nearest AT&T store by clicking Here

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

I ordered an gophone an a 60.00 phone card! An i never received my phone card. Can I get a a 60.00 phone card put on my phone? So that I can activate my phone?? I have emails an a order number that proves I ordered the time card!
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support