Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 7, 2014
6:35:59 PM
View profile
Plan change and refund

Currently I have $60/month prepaid plan. I had recharged 1 week back. If now I want to join a family plan  can I do it before my current plan is over. And if it is possible, whether I will get refund as out of 30days 23 days will be left.

Currently I have $60/month prepaid plan. I had recharged 1 week back. If now I want to join a family plan  can I do it before my current plan is over. And if it is possible, whether I will get refund as out of 30days 23 days will be left.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 8, 2014 8:10:51 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi popitree, 

With the Monthly GoPhone plans you would lose any time that you had on the plan if you switch over to a Post Paid family plan. You will not receive a refund for any time that was left over. If you had any balance in your GoPhone account, that would transfer over as a bill credit to the new Family Plan you join. 

You can change your plan at any time or join a family plan at any time without any issues. 

Hope this helps!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Plan change and refund

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 8, 2014 8:10:51 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi popitree, 

With the Monthly GoPhone plans you would lose any time that you had on the plan if you switch over to a Post Paid family plan. You will not receive a refund for any time that was left over. If you had any balance in your GoPhone account, that would transfer over as a bill credit to the new Family Plan you join. 

You can change your plan at any time or join a family plan at any time without any issues. 

Hope this helps!

Hi popitree, 

Hope this helps!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Plan change and refund

2 of 4 (572 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 8, 2014 8:38:03 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks for reply, please let me know if I join a family plan in middle (not when the plan subscription started) what will be the cost then. 

Thanks for reply, please let me know if I join a family plan in middle (not when the plan subscription started) what will be the cost then. 

3 of 4 (568 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 8, 2014 9:28:40 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi popitree,

As far as the cost to you, there would be no cost. The family plan would have a proation on your line only. I can't give you an exact amount as every account is different. You can visit a local AT&T store with the account holder that will be taking over your line and they can go over any costs assoicated with the migration. 

You can find your nearest AT&T store by clicking Here

Hi popitree,

As far as the cost to you, there would be no cost. The family plan would have a proation on your line only. I can't give you an exact amount as every account is different. You can visit a local AT&T store with the account holder that will be taking over your line and they can go over any costs assoicated with the migration. 

You can find your nearest AT&T store by clicking Here

4 of 4 (560 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments