Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Impacted by the government shutdown? AT&T can help.  Learn more

Phone bill does not show calls for 72 hours on one of my lines

Contributor

Phone bill does not show calls for 72 hours on one of my lines

I have a phone on my account that is used near Wilcox, PA. The phone calls on this line do not show up on bill for 48-72 hours after call is made. This happens even with calls made between phones on this account. Phone calls on other lines on this account show up within minutes of being made. All other lines are located in Missouri.  Can someone tell me why these calls are not showing up?

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by Gary L
‎02-18-2017 9:19 AM

Re: Phone bill does not show calls for 72 hours on one of my lines

It is normal for calls, text and data to be delayed for 3-72 hours.  Why one phone does this and not another is unusual.  Perhaps it is connected through a non ATT tower.  

IMG_5356.PNGimage.jpeg

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support