For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Brina33's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, July 1st, 2015 4:32 PM

Payment method

How do I use my saved payment method toto pay my wireless bill online or app?? It won't give me the option but I have it saved.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @Brina33

I understand you wish to use a previously saved payment method when paying your bill via myAT&T. I can help you with that!

From the I Want To menu on the myAT&T overview page, choose View and Pay Bill > Make a Payment. You should now see a page where you can enter the payment amount, date, and payment method.

If a payment method has been saved, it will be available in the Payment Method drop down box.  If no saved options are displayed, choose one of the “New” payment options which you can then save for next time.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I WANT TO MAKE SURE THE CORRECT BANK IS BEING CHARGED

KENTUCKY FARMERS BANK-

ROUTING #xxxxxxxxx

ACCOUNT #xxxxxxxx

$165.33 - SEPT 3, 2016

STEVE F T[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

8 years ago

This isn't the same post I was looking for that I previously saw, but it looks like the same topic, so at least two people besides me have had it happen, RECENTLY, something in my life up to now completely unheard of: --money from SOMEONE ELSE'S BANK ACCOUNT no relation to my life in any way being posted to my ATnT account for payment, --this being INSTEAD of the paper check I paid at the store with and got a perfectly valid looking receipt for, like I do every month (up until this happened), --then, the money being 'reversed' which is only fair because it was not my money, a couple days later. Unfortunately I didn't even know about it for a month, when I went in again to pay my bill with a check (which at least one employee there seems to resent repeatedly), and two months later ATnT still does not know what they did with my check which was never processed but for which I got a printed receipt which means nothing. Is anybody else concerned that bank accounts need to be closed when this kind of weirdness becomes too commonplace? Oh, and I really should be paying for a stop payment on that check too, as I never stopped worrying about what happened. I sure wish I knew whether that 'wrong' account belonged to the ATnT employee, as the payment still shows on MY account history looking like the transaction was my doing all along, but ATnt can't see that the transaction was reversed until they dig a little deeper and see that there are 'notes' about what happened, which I am not supposed to see. One more 'Watch Your Back, Everyone' story. I hope this location for this tale is appropriate because I feel it must be told. The solution is, watch for this pattern, be careful, and don't post personal information about it here. Thanks!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have been out of the country, I thought with the world coverage plan. I have received my bill and notice many 800 number calls I didn't make r had blocked. I am disabled and on social security. I am afraid I may lose my phone service because of the phone charges. I do not have that kind of money. I depend on my phone for everthing including help with my health issues. I am asking for any help u can give.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am trying my entire wireless bill (not just past due) I don't get your new screen at all.  Regardless I need to pay all of my bill.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.