Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 9, 2014
9:07:31 AM
View profile
Payment issue

How do I get in touch with someone in the Customer Relations department, that might actually care about keeping a customer?? Any ideas?? Please point me in the right direction. I am at the point where I am ready to walk away from AT&T - despite the exceptional customer service I have previously experienced. Thanks.

How do I get in touch with someone in the Customer Relations department, that might actually care about keeping a customer?? Any ideas?? Please point me in the right direction. I am at the point where I am ready to walk away from AT&T - despite the exceptional customer service I have previously experienced. Thanks.

Payment issue

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 9, 2014 9:14:08 AM
(0)
Employee
You can dial 611 from your cell or call 18003310500 from a landline. They can get you to the customer retention department. Hope this helps!
You can dial 611 from your cell or call 18003310500 from a landline. They can get you to the customer retention department. Hope this helps!
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Payment issue

2 of 5 (198 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 9, 2014 10:01:37 AM
(0)
Contributor

Is that the direct number to customer retention, I have called via 611 twice and been disconnected. 

Is that the direct number to customer retention, I have called via 611 twice and been disconnected. 

3 of 5 (180 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 9, 2014 5:20:17 PM
(0)
Employee
Edited by ShaunnieDarko on Jul 9, 2014 at 5:29:36 PM
That's the number to customer care, they should be able to get you in contact with retention. You can also try messaging ATTCustomerCare on here to see if they can help.
That's the number to customer care, they should be able to get you in contact with retention. You can also try messaging ATTCustomerCare on here to see if they can help.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

[ Edited ]
4 of 5 (157 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 9, 2014 5:48:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

ajdoz9475 wrote:

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

ajdoz9475 wrote:

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (149 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments