Payment issue

Contributor

Payment issue

How do I get in touch with someone in the Customer Relations department, that might actually care about keeping a customer?? Any ideas?? Please point me in the right direction. I am at the point where I am ready to walk away from AT&T - despite the exceptional customer service I have previously experienced. Thanks.

Tags (3)
Message 1 of 5
Employee

Re: Payment issue

You can dial 611 from your cell or call 18003310500 from a landline. They can get you to the customer retention department. Hope this helps!
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Is that the direct number to customer retention, I have called via 611 twice and been disconnected. 

Message 3 of 5
Employee

That's the number to customer care, they should be able to get you in contact with retention. You can also try messaging ATTCustomerCare on here to see if they can help.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Professor

ajdoz9475 wrote:

How do I get in touch with someone in the Customer Relations department, that might actually care about keeping a customer?? Any ideas?? Please point me in the right direction. I am at the point where I am ready to walk away from AT&T - despite the exceptional customer service I have previously experienced. Thanks.

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support