For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
ajdoz9475's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, July 9th, 2014 4:07 PM

Payment issue

How do I get in touch with someone in the Customer Relations department, that might actually care about keeping a customer?? Any ideas?? Please point me in the right direction. I am at the point where I am ready to walk away from AT&T - despite the exceptional customer service I have previously experienced. Thanks.

Employee

• 

156 Messages

10 years ago

You can dial 611 from your cell or call 18003310500 from a landline. They can get you to the customer retention department. Hope this helps!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Is that the direct number to customer retention, I have called via 611 twice and been disconnected. 

Employee

• 

156 Messages

10 years ago

That's the number to customer care, they should be able to get you in contact with retention. You can also try messaging ATTCustomerCare on here to see if they can help.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

10 years ago

@ajdoz9475 wrote:

How do I get in touch with someone in the Customer Relations department, that might actually care about keeping a customer?? Any ideas?? Please point me in the right direction. I am at the point where I am ready to walk away from AT&T - despite the exceptional customer service I have previously experienced. Thanks.

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.