Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Payment arrangement

Contributor

Payment arrangement

If my bill is passed due 2 days, and I make a payment arrangement, will my account be cut? 

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎07-22-2019 1:55 PM

Re: Payment arrangement

You can’t set up a late payment arrangement after your due date. That has to be done before you are past due. You service may be suspended at anytime.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Payment arrangement

@Jess_g67 wrote:

If my bill is passed due 2 days, and I make a payment arrangement, will my account be cut? 

If you make a valid payment arrangement, your service won't be suspended. 

To be valid, it must be made by logging into your account on the website. It must be done before the due date. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support